Now Online registration for the conference is available.
To make a group registration, please complete the group registration form and submit it via email at .
1) Account Transfer
- Beneficiary Name : WHEC2014
- Beneficiary Account Number : 074-107-662343
- Beneficiary Address : 1A-418, Vehicle Engineering Building, Chonnam National University, Yongbongdong, Bukgu, Gwangju, 500-757, Korea
- Name of Bank : Kwangju Bank
- SWIFT Code : KWABKRSE
- Bank Address : Int’l Business Dep. 15Fl. Kwangju Bank Bldg. 7-12 Dae-in Dong, Dong-gu, Kwangju, 501-730, Korea
2) Credit Card
- All credit card-related service charges are to be paid by the registrant.
- The actual debit amount will be subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- VISA , Master , AMEX and JCB cards are accepted. Please clearly state your credit card information.
- Please use your own credit card.
- Committee of WHEC2014 uses EXIMBAY(For Overseas) and LGU+(For Domestic, Go to Korean Homepage) to process on-line payments.
|Registration Rates||Early Bird (-2013.12.14)||Regular (2013.12.15-2014.4.14)||Late/On-site (2014.04.15-06.20)|
|IAHE Non-member||USD 1,000||USD 1,100||USD 1,200|
|IAHE Member||USD 900||USD 1,000||USD 1,100|
|Student||USD 700||USD 800||USD 900|
|Accompanying Person||USD 100||USD 100||USD 100|
|Technical Tour||Hydrogen Fuel Cell Research Institute of Hyundai Motors||USD 100|
|Hydrogen Station in Daegu city||USD 100|
|Hydrogen Power Park, Industry-academic Cooperation Center
for Hydrogen Fuel Cell in Buan
Full registration includes: opening ceremony, welcome reception, conference sessions, technical sessions, exhibition, luncheon, social programs, gala dinner, coffee break.
Accompanying persons are invited to the welcome reception and gala dinner.
All students and academicians are expected to present their ID card as proof of identity when picking up their registration kits at the registration desk. Accommodations and travel expenses are excluded from the registration fee.
The whole session is delivered in the official language of WHEC2014, English.
Delegates wishing to cancel their registration have to fill out the cancellation form and send it to the committee of WHEC2014 by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 16, 2014. All bank services charges and administrative fees will be deducted from the refund amount. Please refer to the following date for cancellation.
|90 days before the conference||60 days before the conference||Less than 60 days before the conference|
|2(By March 17, 2014)||(March 18 – April 16, 2014)||(After April 17, 2014)|
|10% of registration fees will be deducted from the refund.||30% of registration fees will be deducted from the refund.||Registration fees will not be refunded.|
* Please contact the committee of WHEC2014 ( email@example.com ) if you have any questions.