|· Title||The 20th World Hydrogen Energy Conference 2014|
|· Date||June 16 (Mon) – 19 (Thu), 2014|
|· Venue||Kimdaejung Convention Center, Gwangju Metropolitan City, Korea|
|· Scale||9,072 m2, 300 booths|
|· Host||International Association for Hydrogen Energy(IAHE)|
|· Organizer||The Committee of WHEC 2014|
|· Sponsor||Gwangju Metropolitan City, Chonnam National University|
· Hydrogen products, hydrogen distribution infrastructure, hydrogen storage, hydrogen component/equipment manufacture,
fuel cell manufacture, fuel cell vehicles, renewable energy
|Shell Scheme Construction||Provision of exhibition space and
shell scheme booth
|Zone A||USD 4,000|
|Zone B||USD 3,000|
|Zone C||USD 2,500|
|Raw Space||Provision of exhibition space only||Zone A||USD 3,500|
|Zone B||USD 2,500|
|Zone C||USD 2,000|
• Booth entry fees are calculated per each booth
• Booth size: 9m2 (3mⅹ3mⅹ2.5m)
• Booth location is subject to change according to booth application and allocation conditions
Wall (aluminum-frame, white plastic board) with power consumption during the exhibition, 1 banner for company fascia name,
1 information table, 1 chair, electricity 1kW, 3 halogen spotlights (60W), 1 double holed socket, carpet-pytex
|Deposit||50% of the total amount within 15 days of the date of application|
|Balance||By March 31, 2014 (the bank statement of remittance should be submitted in the case of application after March 1, 2014)|
|Discount||Application in advance||Application in advance I: ~2013. 11. 30||20%|
|Application in advance II: ~2014. 01. 31||10%|
|Large Volume||Large Volume I : More than 5 booths||5%|
|Large Volume II: More than 10 booths||10%|
|Payment Method||Account Transfer
- Beneficiary Name : WHEC2014
- Beneficiary Account Number : 074-107-662352
- Beneficiary Address : 1A-418, Vehicle Engineering Building, Chonnam National
University, Yongbongdong, Bukgu, Gwangju, 500-757, Korea
- Name of Bank : Kwangju Bank
- SWIFT Code : KWABKRSE
- Bank Address : Int’l Business Dep. 15Fl. Kwangju Bank Bldg. 7-12 Dae-in Dong,
Dong-gu, Kwangju, 501-730, Korea
|Volume of booth||9㎡~18㎡||27㎡~36㎡||45㎡|
|Discount rates of conference registration fees||20% off for 2 participants||20% off for 3 participants||20% off for 4 participants|
1. The construction, installation and dismantling of booths must be conducted by the date and time stipulated and in accordance
with the Exhibitor’s Manual set forth by the Organizer.
2. Exhibitors are bound to exhibit the described products and to staff the stand with competent personnel during the whole period of the exhibition.
3. Modifications including decorations such as painting the floor, ceiling and pillars will not be permitted.
The exhibitor shall be responsible for compensating any damages to the exhibition hall.
4. Promotional activities including the distribution of leaflets, materials and giveaways shall be confined to the exhibitor’s own stand.
5. Exhibitors should ensure that the volume of audio-visual equipment and performance in their booths is not permitted to exceed 40 dB. If any problems arise on the site,
the Organizer reserves the right to close down the equipment and stop the performance.
6. Public auctions without permission of the organizer are strictly prohibited.
7. In case of violation of the rules and regulations, or for the sake of supervision of social disorder and safety, the organizer can stop the exhibitor’s activity, remove his/her
exhibits or order the dismantling of his/her booth. In this case, the participation fee shall not be refunded and the exhibitor shall have no claim for compensation.
8. Our official installation construction hours are 2014. 06. 14(Sat)~2014. 06. 15(Sun) AM09:00~PM10:00.
And dismantling is due to complete at the end of exhibition to June 20(Fri) before noon.
1. The organizer may relocate or reschedule the exhibition before the start for good reason, in particular in cases of force majeure, or may shorten the duration of the exhibition
or cancel it altogether. In the case of cancelation, relocation or rescheduling, the exhibitor shall have the right to withdraw from participation within 14 days of learning of the
change. The organizer shall reimburse any amounts already paid. The same applies in case of cancellation of the exhibition by the organizer.
2. In the case of Cancelation, relocation, rescheduling prior to the start of the event which is not the responsibility of the organizer, especially in cases of force majeure,
the exhibitor shall not have the right of withdrawal or the right to reduce the payment to be made and the exhibitor shall have no claim for the compensation.
3. If the exhibition is cancelled with final effect by the organizer, both contractual parties shall be released from their contractual obligations.